Dr. Ric Garrison MD:
Dr. Ric Garrison attended Ohio University where he received Undergraduate Degrees in Botany and Chemistry. Following, he attended Ohio State University where he received his Doctorate of Medicine.
Dr. Garrison moved to California from Ohio to complete his internship and residency at a combination program with UCLA & Antelope Valley Hospital.
During his first 10 years in the AV, Dr. Garrison owned a private practice in Lancaster. In 1985, he opened AV Urgent Care and Garrison Family Medical Group in Palmdale where he’s been serving residents in the AV and surrounding areas for 30+ years.
Education and Training:
- Ohio State College of Medicine
- Internship and the University of Los Angeles California Medical Center
- Internship at Antelope Valley Hospital Medical Center
*Admitting Privileges at Antelope Valley Hospital and Palmdale Regional Medical Center
Board Certifications / Licensure:
- American Board Family Practitioner
- UCLA : Associate Clinical Professor